Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!


I was away in NJ from Dec 22-25 and of course was a nervous wreck that Jenny would not do well without me since she is quite attached to me. But...she did AMAZING!!!! No accidents and she adjusted to a new schedule quickly! My husband works nights, so he was unable to keep my usual schedule - but Jenny figured it out! (I'm just hoping she didn't get used to a 2am walk!)

Enjoying the homemade treats that Aunt Christine sent!

Béla guarding her gifts!

"Ooh! A Kong!"

Béla loves treats!

"OOOOH! Thank you Aunt Susan!"

"Thanks Aunt Susan!"

Santa left them notes...

This is what Jenny thought of hers! It read "Do not pee on the upstairs carpet anymore"

Pooped after opening gifts from Santa Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)