Tuesday, December 3, 2013

V-Dog!

Today I made my first batch of "canned" food for jenny! She LOVED it!

I have been slowly transitioning her to a vegan diet after researching it and talking a lot to others who do it, and she is loving it so far! I am using V-Dog as Jenny's kibble, then adding a few spoonfuls of either canned food (Natural Balance Vegetarian / PetGuard organic Vegan) or homemade mash.I also use VegePet as a supplement.

before blender - lentils, brown rice, quinoa, oats, kale, carrots, green beans, sweet potato, flax, nutritional yeast.

After blender

She gobbled it up and looked for more!

SO rewarding to see her enjoy her homemade meal! :)

"This says V-DOG not V-CAT!"


Thank you Aunt Susan! My first piece of mail..and gift card! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)