Monday, February 10, 2014

She loves her Aunt Christine!

My SoulSister came from South Carolina to visit this weekend and Jenny was AWESOME with her! She only barked for a few seconds when Christine first came in the door, let Christine pet her right away, and then within a few hours she was on Christine's lap!!!
She also barked at Christine for a few seconds in the morning when Christine came downstairs ( I guess she forgot Christine was still here?) but overall she was very welcoming to her aunt! I am certain that she could sense that Christine is an animal lover. I was so proud of Jenny!
LOVE!

"I can tell this is Mommy's special friend!"


We've given in....
Before we got a dog, we talked about how we would allow a dog to sleep on the bed with us as long as it was on TOP of the blankets. Well, Jenny has been trying to sneak under the blankets for the past month or so. Every time she would sneak under, I'd put her on her nice soft blanket and cover her up.
Her blanket is softer than my own!

But....
over the past week....
she has been quite sneaky....
and quite snuggly......
and has been getting away with sleeping under the blankets!

She usually snuggles up right next to me, but last night she was all the way at the bottom of the bed by my feet (weirdo!)

This is a picture of her emerging this morning from under the blankets...

"I win!!!"

Thankfully it barely rains in Southern California...
...because this little Diva does not like going out in the rain!
When it is wet out in the backyard she will stand by the open back door (with me outside trying to coax her out) as if to say, "Ummm.....no."
The other day it was actually raining a bit (which is rare here) and she once again did not want to go out. So, I grabbed her raincoat and least made her misery a little bit drier. Sadly, the hood is too big so I didn't get a pic of her with the hood on. 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)