Sunday, April 6, 2014

Small Dog Meetup at Zoom Room
Jenny went to the small dog meetup again and this time she REALLY started to come out of her shell! She was running around playing with other dogs, chasing, and she even was brave enough to do some of the agility. She tried the A-frame and the hurdle!! I felt like a proud mom!

She found a fast little buddy - a little chihuahua - who she enjoyed chasing and playing with. At times, Jenny would start barking at her. Luckily, the owner of Zoom Room is always monitoring, so I asked her if I should stop her barking. She said, "No way! It's her way of telling the little one that she wants to play more chase games!" That made me feel much better. She was also proud of how much better Jenny did this time.
$10 for an hour and a half - worth every penny!


It always makes me proud when she lets new guys pet her. She used to be SO scared!

She hid behind me most of the time on the last visit. This time she ran around making friends!

Pooped after Zoom Room!




Random Pics...

Spoiled!
Much better than a cold concrete shelter floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)