Saturday, April 26, 2014

This morning Jenny was fast asleep next to me and then suddenly....her tail started wagging! I realized she was still asleep so I figured she must have been in the middle of a very happy dream!!

So, I decided to make a list of things that I think she could have been dreaming about.

Things that Make Jenny Happy

mom coming home from work
hearing....."Wanna go for a walk?"
seeing her best friends Leftie or Scout when on a walk (I need to get pics of them)
trying to chase crows
laying on mom's lap or next to mom as much as possible

or any of these things....

"This is Boney Bone...see my tail wagging?"

"Love my sweet potato rawhides!"

Sweet potato chews!

Loves her V-Dog!

Loves her PetGuard!

Her toys, which she loves to collect in the upstairs hallway!

Loves laying with mom
Loves Cloud Star treats especially Buddy Biscuits and cheddar Tricky Trainers!
Loves sunbathing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)