Friday, August 1, 2014

Jenny is still doing well with her new brother, Blanco the bunny. He is outside now and Jenny likes to visit him by his bunny mansion to say hi.
 I wish that I could have Blanco and Jenny running around the yard together, but Jenny is waaay too interested in Blanco when he is out of the hutch. I just can't risk anything happening to either of them, so I spend time with Blanco alone outside....much to Jenny's jealousy, I'm sure!
LOVE!!!!!!

Jenny's first trip to Home Depot!

Whatcha buying, Dad?

My mat! No, MY mat!

Ok....OUR mat!

This is what happened when I was doing yoga!
 I've been working on Jenny cooling it a bit when it comes to playing chase with Bela at night. Luckily she responds well to me calling her over when I see that it is about to happen, but sometimes I can't catch her in the act. I noticed the other day that she was play grabbing at Bela's neck, like she would if she was playing with a dog....I know she means no harm, but I need to continue to be vigilant about the chasing training.

Here's a picture of one of Jenny's BFFs...Lefty. Whenever she sees him she gets SO excited. This week she even started barking when she saw him from afar. She RARELY ever barks on walks, so she must have just been SUPER excited to see Lefty!


 Bela's Corner
Mmmmm! Wheat grass! (This was for Blanco)

Enjoying the birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)