Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dogs and Cats
There is still progress with the 2 of them hanging out more and more together closeby!
"Why does she chew on these "bone" things?" *eyeroll*


Hanging in the kitchen together :)
"Why Is Béla allowed on the table but I am not?"
Sleeping
She's still been snuggling under the blankets with me at night. When this first started, she would curl up right next to me and pretty much stay there the whole night. Now, she is seriously taking over! There are times when I wake up in the middle of the night to find her sprawled out between me and Craig...or with her head on my pillow and her body under the covers like a human!
I need to take one with her head on pillow...ridiculous! :)


Béla's Room

 She still stays out of Béla's room for the most part, although I DID catch her in their yesterday morning...stealing some of her food! I am SHOCKED that The Boss did nothing about it! She sat in the hallway and watched. (Maybe she was in shock that Jenny went in there? hee hee!)

Dog Path
She is showing improvement on the dog path in Hermosa. The last few times she seemed a bit overwhelmed - she didn't want to really walk much, she just pretty much sniffed and watched everything.This time, I took her on the little paths that run parallel to the main path and she did much better with walking :)




"Mom, I'm tired!"

Pretty in Pink


SO much to sniff!!

The "Little Path"

Random Pictures
#Selfies!

In the yard...
Asleep in my lap...
Ears up!

Someone fell asleep after belly rubs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)