Sunday, March 23, 2014


Getting braver!
She amazes me every day! She is getting braver and braver with other dogs and people. The other day she let another male neighbor pet her AND she got close to a GREAT DANE! She was excited around her at first, like she wanted to play! It was so cute to see! I just wish I could have gotten a better picture of the 2 of them NEXT to each other standing up -the size difference was so funny!
Her other friend Scout is the black pup on the right

Great Dane playbow!


Finally!
Béla has been SO reluctant to come up on the couch with me while Jenny is there - sometimes she would look up at me from the floor as if to say, "*I* used to be on your lap while you were laying on the couch..I miss that!"
Well, today she finally said "Fuck it" and came on up!


Both of my girls laying on me on the couch...

Hackles
Hackle: (n)  erectile hairs along the back of a dog or other animal that rise when it is angry or alarmed.

It is hard to see from this picture, but when Jenny is barking at something out the front door (this time it happened to be the gardeners next door,) her hackles come up - all down her neck and her back. It makes her look like she has one long mohawk down the back of her body!
"I will protect and serve!"

Random Pics...
A few cute ones from bathtime...

"Get. Me. Outta. Here!"

"Are we DONE yet?"


"What, mom? I can't hear you!"
Where she is sometimes found in the morning! SPOILED!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)