Friday, November 8, 2013

Bathtime!

Today Jenny had her first bath! I brought her into the tub without water at first to give her treats and show her it is a "safe place" and then BELA jumped in!!!!! It was crazy! Bela stood right next to her and just sniffed around, like she didn't want to miss anything. It was super cute but sadly my camera was not nearby.

I just made the bath a positive experience for Jenny even though I could tell she wasn't enjoying it. I'm glad I got her used to the hair dryer this week while I was drying my hair - she let me dry her hair, too! It is incredible the amount of trust she has with me.

I wish I would have gotten pictures, but I was too worried about making sure she wasn't scared in the tub - I wanted it to be as positive as possible for her so I couldn't stop to snap pictures. Maybe next time!

Post bath sulking. Béla even felt bad for her and was there to comfort her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)