Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Today we took Jenny to happy hour with us! I was SO nervous that she would whine by the fence that separates us sitting from where the dogs can be tied up, even though it would be right next to our table. Luckily she observed the pier sights for awhile, then laid down. Eventually she crawled under the fence and layed by my feet. Luckily, our waiter said that was fine and he said to make sure we bring her back! She also did great on the long walk - lots of energy for walking up the hill back. We even got to see some K9 Police Dog training on the way home! We watched a dog attack a guy in a truck (I guess simulating someone who wouldn't get out of a car.) Very cool!


at medeterreneo


I am sorry to anyone I ever said "I will NEVER put my dog in clothes" to.
Today I caved and bought Jenny a Giants shirt.
I'm so embarrassed, but strangely excited ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)