Monday, November 18, 2013

Today Jenny met my friend Amber's dog Moose. Her dog, Moose, is bigger and a bit more aggressive so we had to watch them carefully when they were outside off leash. I don't think Jenny enjoys playing with dogs who are larger than her, though. It must feel threatening from her point of view to have a larger dog want to play, so I am not going to push her into it if I see she in uncomfortable. She did sit on the couch with me while the grown-ups watched the USC game. Moose behaved inside like a gentleman!



Jenny and Aunt Amber
Terry and Nancy also brought Maybe over yesterday. Another bigger dog, which I think Jenny has problems with. Perhaps she was beaten up on the streets by an older dog and is very careful? She is also very cautious with guys so we wonder if she was abused by a man in her past? We kept a close eye on Maybe and Jenny. They got into one little scuffle outside (Jenny got scared and growled at Maybe and they had to be separated) but when we were inside Jenny stayed on the couch with me and things were better. Maybe is used to playing rough with a pitbull mix friend, so I am not quite sure she will be a good playmate for Jenny off leash, but you never know!
Only pic I could get of the 2 of them...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a kind comment :)